Hendrik Visage on Mon, 10 Nov 2008 11:19:50 +0200 (SAST)

[GLUG-tech] Re: Wireless bridge

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 7:25 PM, Matthew French <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Colin corrected:
> On 2008/11/04 06:24 PM Matthew French wrote:
>> If I understand correctly, are you not just looking for a wireless
>> access
>> point?
>
> No, I need it to connect to an existing wireless access point (which
> is on the adjacent building)

Ah.

Well the Airport Express can allegedly join and relay an existing network,
but that would probably be overkill. I suspect some of the Netgears can
also act as bridges, but have not tried it in practice.

:)
They work quite well