Kuan-tai Lin on Wed, 8 Sep 1999 00:12:45 +0200

Make a Million Rand;Make a Million Rand

 Make a Million Rand;Make a Million Rand

Title: Make a Million Rand

Make a Million Rand

Dear Friend,

Read this letter and you will be grateful you received it.

My name is Kenneth Grace. In December 1993 my printing business went bankrupt because of the poor state of the economy. My 2 cars were repossessed and debt collectors were hounding me like you would never believe. I owed R885,600.00 and insolvency or prison were my only future. My family, my reputation, my sanity and my life was at stake. (I became very ill!!)

On 9th January 1994 I received a letter by mail advising me "How to make a Million within one year- for an investment of only R30.00 I thought it was a joke! ? ONE MILLION RANDS!!!!! Impossible! Never in a million years!! I spoke to my Advocate and friends about it ant they said I?d be stupid to try it and would waste my time. But after 3 days of desperate Struggle in court to stay out of jail: I decided I had nothing more to lose.

My family and I enthusiastically (bred out of desperation) grabbed the only slim opportunity available to us and sent in my name, address and R10.00 to each of the 3 names on the "Make A Million" list. We also distributed 3,600 photocopies of the letter by hand in the Newlands area. Within 6 Days the money started rolling in like an avalanche. Thousands and thousands, I couldn?t believe it. R5,250 within 12 days, R130,000 within 82 days, and R580,350 within 90 days. I BECAME A MILLIONAIRE WITHIN 5 MONTHS AND 3 DAYS!!!

Today I have a house in Clifton, 2 BMW?s, a new printing and clothing business, a happy family, excellent health, R100,000 per month to spend on investments, luxuries, holidays all over the world, AND NO DEBT!!

If you follow the 3 steps in this letter, you could be a Millionaire within 6 months! This "Make a Million" system is a once in a life time opportunity that has real potential of earning big sums of money. For this unique opportunity, you are only required to make a contribution of only R30.00.

If you really do NOT want to be a MILLIONAIRE please pass this letter on to someone who might want to benefit from having a R1,000,000.00 IN CASH!!! (or someone who is financially desperate).

So, MILLIONAIRE TO BE!-follow these 3 steps, and in 90 days you can only be a whole lot better off financially, than you are right now!

Step 1: Write your name, address, and E-Mail on 3 standard size sheets of paper together with the words: "Please add me to your Mailing List." Place a R10.00 note into each sheet and fold it into your envelopes so that the notes are not visible through the envelopes. Seal the envelopes, stamp and post them to each of the 3 addresses below:

  1. The Manager, 30 Marili Ave. Val de Grace 0184
  2. The Manager, P.O. Box 15362, Impala Park, 1472
  3. The Manager, P.O. Box 11274, Selcourt, 1567

Remember, this is a legitimate service for which you are paying, and that the listed people above have brought you this opportunity as you will pass it on to others. There is a saying in the business world ? "Always spend a little money, before you can expect to receive lots of it."

Step 2: After you have sent R10.00 to each of the 3 people currently listed Remove the name that is number 3 on the list and move the other two names DOWN one position (number 1 becomes 2, number 2 becomes 3). Now enter YOUR name and address or box number as No. 1. Do not be tempted to put your name further down the list, as this will result in you receiving a lot less money!

Step 3: Get 200 names and addressed from your telephone directory(if you want to do this by conventional mail) or acquire 200 e-mails, including those of friends, relatives, and colleagues. Then mail them this posting. If you want to save on postage either hand deliver or use the internet.

As soon as you have sent of 200 copies, you?re automatically in the Mail Order Business, and people will start sending you R10.00 to be placed on your mailing list! This is a perfectly legal service. Sell your list to big Mail Order Businesses at a good price after you have collected 2000 names.

You could consider renting a Post Box at your local Post Office to handle the thousands of letters you will receive. If you want to remain anonymous, you may choose to enter your name as "The Manager" or "Die Bestuurder" plus you Box Number or Street Number.

Now I will tell you How it works.

In theory, if each participant sent out a minimum of 200 copies of this letter, your nam would appear on 200 copies in the No. 1 position, an 40,000 copies in the No. 2 position an on 8,000,000 copies in the No. 3 position. If every single person who received a copy of the letter that bore your name, sent R10.00 you would receive R80,402,000.

But in practice about 98% of all participants either give way to scepticism, fear of losing R30.00 and the cost of the photocopies and postage, of are just too lazy to do the work of sending letters. So you can only count on about 2% of all recipients actually participating. Which means, that you can only reasonably expect 2% of the total or 1,608,040 for your effort. That is not bad, is it??

But, let?s be really pessimistic and not allow as high a response as even 2%, and expect only a return of 0.5% and what the result would be. R80,402,000 x 0.5% = R402.010

That is really a bod return on R30.00 wouldn?t you say?! Of course not! So, if you a Million, at that bad return, you just would have to send 600 letters.

We?ve looked at "in theory", and we?ve looked "in practice", now lets look at "in FACT": In my own case, I sent out 3,000 letters per month for 3 Months ( a total of 9,000 letters). I paid off my debts and became a MILLIONAIRE! I BECAME ONE YOU CAN TOO!!!!! (This translates to R205 received for every letter sent).

NB: The 200 copy minimum of this letter is only a guideline. Naturally, the more you send, the greater the return you can expect, ("you don?t reap a lot if you only sow a little!") Try not to delay your decision to "Make a Million" for more than three days, because in this bussiness, every day counts, time is precious and worth a fortune.